Scenera is seeking an outstanding experienced senior technical writer with a proven ability to develop content targeted to professional developers and technical audiences for a new standard in camera system.
At Scenera, we live for the challenge of protecting our customers by staying ahead of the bad guys in our relentless search for safe. And in a world where computing devices are everywhere, delivering on this mission has become imperative. There has never been a better time to be part of Scenera! Do you want to build a standard that will protect millions of homes? Do you cherish the challenge of building a highly scalable client and cloud services? Are you excited about internet-of-things and its impact to the digital home? If the answer is yes, then this role is for you!
To be successful in the position, you need to be a self-starter and be curious about our technology, with a strong desire to become competent in the subject matter. You have a passion to deliver documentation on time and with high quality. And you desire to lead with integrity and professionalism.
During the hiring process, be prepared to demonstrate your aptitude and curiosity towards technology, your success working in a team environment by helping to bring out the best in others, and the ways in which you’ve brought more value to the products you’ve worked on.
• Author content that enables reader to produce best-in-class products that are used worldwide by consumers. The documentation is primarily for hardware, software and cloud applications.
• Use your keen attention to detail to work with raw content from subject matter experts and produce documentation for a technical audience to enable rapid product adoption and excellent customer experience.
• Develop content flow and mapping strategies that enable efficient delivery of quality information to customers.
• Actively participate in staff meetings with other talented writers and publication tools developers to work on next-generation products and document delivery platforms.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or writing and communication field. Master’s degree a plus.
• 3+ years’ experience as a technical writer, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Have aptitude with both API-level technical documentation and higher level technical guides, feature
briefs and be familiar with developer documentation is a plus.
• Writing REST API documentation (Must).
• Knowledge of full stack architecture is a plus.
• Excellent project management, organizational, and planning skills.
• Self-motivated, quick learner who works with minimal to no supervision.
• Results-driven approach, with a winning, positive attitude.